Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Pokey kind of day. Windy and chilly but the sun is out, trying to trick us. I get up and do a little something, then I'm tired and back to bed for a rest. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be writing out. Is this like Dear Diary? Do I post my activities and to-do list? Pour out my deepest, darkest thoughts? I will not include my family in a negative way or say anything that might embarrass them. Guess that leaves out about 95% of any interesting content! I'm not feeling sad, depressed, grumpy today. Not feeling much of anything except a bit of boredom. Could use some excitement. Screw the housework, let's break out the paints and do something creative. Or I could read Jane Austen... or take the dog for a walk in the wind. Bah. I need to rest a little longer til my guilt looms large and kicks me out of bed - just in time for dinner. Kind of a 'meh' day. So far.

No comments:

Post a Comment