Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 12, 2010

Ok, today my body is screaming "I TOLD YOU SO." I kicked fibro's ass yesterday but it has relataliated and kicked back. I knew it likely would. It's so tempting to overdo things when you're feeling good and have a surplus of energy. It's like being a kid in a candy store - running amok and wondering what should I dive into first?

Yeah, I've felt worse but I am sore, achy and tired. I haven't accomplished much of anything. Good thing for leftovers. I wish I could stop feeling guilty on payback days. It's not like I purposely try to incite a flare-up. I just want to,... I dunno, well, have a life! I feel so unproductive and lazy. I'm harder on myself than the fibro ever has been.

On a positive note, I've read that one should treat themselves as a treasured friend on such days. Give yourself the understanding and gentleness that you would bestow upon a good friend. Kind of puts things into a different perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment