Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 16, 2010

T.G.I.F.

Hi. Weird stuff happening around the neighbourhood - elementary school floor caved in. No one hurt, just shocked. Police helicoptors were flying overhead last night, looking for an armed escapee. Scary stuff.

Got Michael Buble tickets today, for August!! I was thinking it was gonna be pretty hard to score them but I got some good seats. For the price I paid, they'd better be in his lap!

Took my dog to her first off-leash park yesterday. She didn't know what to do - shadowed us, like a kid on the first day of school. We almost got away without a schoolyard scrap. However, tiny Mr. Mutt with a Napoleon complex decided to have a go at my dog. She would have none of it and a snarl-fest ensued. She was completely justified - I wouldn't put up with such oafish behaviour either.

I dunno. I'm so darn tired in the mornings right up until mid-afternoon. I finally seem to get some energy around 3:00 p.m. I do my stuff, off and on for a few hours, then I'm too tired and sore to even think about making supper. Been having stomach pain all week too. It's a nerve pain and the only thing that helps it is a narcotic. I hate to take it but it's the only thing that touches it and I can only put up with it for so long. The trouble is, it may help the pain but it makes me agitated and irritable. So, then I'm a pain-free bitch as opposed to a nice person, with pain. Some days, you just can't win. I need to spend money! Go shopping, I say!

No comments:

Post a Comment